Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho CLOSED: FAILS HELPS POOR KIDS: CONTEST 1 (for 7 BPs)

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I wanted to give poor people that didn’t have any BPs (yes even you Big Brother) the chance to earn access to Episode 2. THIS CONTEST IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH 0 BPs. I HAVE SENT TUBMAILS TO TROUT AND BANHAMMER ASKING IF THEY WOULD CHECK THE WINNER’S BP COUNTS AT THE END TO VERIFY.

Contest 1 is to make me laugh the most. You can use anything you want, including but not limited to: youtube videos, funny stories, jokes, comic strips involving people from forumwarz, photoshopping me into funny situations, etc. My only rule is that I had to have not seen it before.

I will be the sole judge of this contest, but I will allow trolling in this thread.

This contest lasts until I say it’s over, and you can submit more than one entry. At the latest it will probably be a week though.

Good luck Big Brother and minorities, but remember: I will be running two more different contests coming up, so if you don’t win this one, don’t worry!

FAIL

EDIT: THIS CONTEST IS NOW OPEN TO ANYONE WITH LESS THAN 7 BPS BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE PARTICIPATING. THIS IS MAKING ME NOT WANT TO HAVE 2 MORE CONTESTS IF PEOPLE AREN’T WILLING TO FIND A YOUTUBE VIDEO OR SOMETHING ELSE REALLY EASY FOR 10 BUCKS

CONTEST IS CLOSED HOBART BLIGGITY WON THANKS KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR MY NEXT 7 CONTESTS

FAIL edited this message on 09/17/2008 11:00PM

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

FAIL Posted:

THIS CONTEST IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH 0 BPs.

ಠ_ಠ

WTF IS THIS ****?

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

InaneAnomaly Posted:

ಠ_ಠ

WTF IS THIS ****?

I want only people who don’t have the BPs for Episode 2 to be eligible. I want MY BPs to not go to waste to someone that has more than 0.

If YOU would like to make a contest open to everyone to win, go right ahead.

FAIL edited this message on 09/15/2008 2:33PM

Anon1173

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

We had made plans for a nice night out. Nothing fancy but dinner at a place that didn’t need reservations then a movie we both wanted to see. She got here early. The hair around her face was wet and hung in little wet whisps that clung to her face. “I’m not feeling so good. I think it was lunch. I haven’t been feeling good since then.”

“Are you okay?”

“Let’s just say I don’t know if dinner is the greatest idea. Maybe we can get pizza or something and just watch a movie here.”

She raised her hand to her lips and her eyes bulged a little.

“Maybe just a movie.”

She then made a beeline for the bathroom.

The door slammed behind her and the water started running.

After a few minutes I was concerned.

“Hey,” I knocked softly. “Are you all right in there?”

Her voice sounded strained. “Um..I’m fine. Do you still have that Imodium in the medicine cabinet?”

“Uh huh.”

“Good. Why don’t you start watching something without me. I may be a while.”

I was concerned and a little bit ****ed off that my evening had been shot to hell. More concerned really but I couldn’t do anything. I sighed and turned on the t.v

After about 15 or 20 minutes my concern overrode anything I was doing.

I tapped on the bathroom door again.

“I’m fine.” her voice sounded strained but okay.

More T.V.

Finally I heard the door open and close and I turned to look at her.

“Feeling bett…” My words died in my throat.

There she was.

Hair pinned back.

A smile on her lips and her eyes seeming to glint with mischief.

Blue.

Two shades of blue.

And two round orange circles.

naked.

“Mudkip.” she chirped.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

This contest will definitely be open until someone posts something better than that…

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

I have 0BP, but I can’t think of anything good to post

...meh, I’ll try these:

There’s a lot more where that came from..

Laguna edited this message on 09/15/2008 3:49PM

Anon1173

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

FAIL Posted:

This contest will definitely be open until someone posts something better than that…

U don’t liek Mudkipz?

Nighson

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Here are a few real life stories:

Run! No, Run Away!

(July 16, 2008, Italy) Ivece Plattner, 68, was queued at a traffic light in his Porsche Cayenne sportscar. Before one reaches the light, there is a railroad crossing. As you might imagine, given Murphy’s law, a train was coming.

The man did not let the queue progress forward far enough before he crossed the railroad. The safety bars came down, leaving the Porsche trapped on the rails. It took the driver awhile to realize he was stuck, according to witnesses. Finally, he jumped from the car and started to run — toward the oncoming train, waving his arms in an attempt to save his car!

The attempt was successful. The car received less damage than its owner. He was pushed hard enough to land 30 meters away, and attempts to revive him were unsuccessful.

The moral of the story? Momentum always wins.

The Balloon Priest

(20 April 2008, Atlantic Ocean, Brazil) In 1982 Lawn Chair Larry, beloved survivor of a Darwin-worthy attempt, attached 45 helium weather balloons to his comfortable Sears lawn chair, packed a picnic and a , and cut the tether. But instead of drifting lazily above the Los Angeles landscape, the combined lift of 45 huge helium balloons rocketed Larry into LAX air traffic lanes 16,000 feet above sea level. Astoundingly, he survived the “flight.”

In homage to Larry’s aerial adventure, a Catholic priest recently ascended towards heaven on a host of helium party balloons. Adelir Antonio de Carli, 41, was attempting to set the world record for clustered balloon flight to publicize his plan to build a spiritual rest stop for truckers.

Sitting for more than 19 hours in a lawn chair is not a trivial matter, even in the comfort of your own backyard. The priest took numerous safety precautions, including wearing a survival suit, selecting a buoyant chair, and packing a satellite phone and a GPS. However, the late Adelir Antonio made a fatal mistake.

He did not know how to use the GPS.

The winds changed, as winds do, and he was blown inexorably toward open sea. He could have parachuted to safety while over land, but chose not to. When the voyager was perilously lost at sea, he prudently phoned for help. But rescuers were unable to reach him since he could not use his GPS! HE struggled with the control panel as the charge on the satellite phone dwindled.

Instead of a GPS, the priest let God be his guide, and God guided him straight to heaven. Bits of balloons began appearing on mountains and beaches. Ultimately the priest’s body surfaced, confirming that he, like Elvis, had left the building.

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a

Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home’s sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that

it was the best laugh he’d had in years.

An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.

After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the pbumengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies.

The deception wasn’t discovered for 3 days

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

bump for poor kids

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

FAIL Posted:

Fail

Giving back to the community that birthed him.

It’s damn touching, really.

By the way, did they ever find the OLPC you snatched from that kids book bag?

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Did they find it? What do you think I’m typing on right now!

FAIL edited this message on 09/16/2008 12:16AM

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

I was talking to a friend’s little girl, and she said she wanted to be Vice President some day. Both of her parents were standing there, so I asked her, ‘If you were to be the Vice President of the United States of America, what is the first thing you would do?’

She replied, “What is it exactly a vice-president does?”

And I said, “Welcome to the Republican Party, sweetheart.”

shamelessly stolen

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

OK poor folks, I will allow anyone with less than 7 BPs to participate since this thread isn’t exactly taking off…

Updating the OP cause I’m cool and can get away with toxx

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Okay, here’s a racist joke:

What type of bread do ghettojews bake?

Holla! bread.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT ENTERING THIS ****

I KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WITHOUT 7 BPS

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

FAIL Posted:

maybe the thread should’ve had a catchier title dude.

i will keep this thing bumped now and then anyway

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

FAIL Posted:

I bought 7 BP an hour ago or so and now I noticed this contest Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

COME ON PEOPLE JUST DO SOMETHING FUNNY IT’S NOT THAT ****ING HARD.

IT’S NOT LIKE YOU CAN’T JUST FIND SOMETHING ON YOUTUBE OR SOMETHING, JESUS.

oh well less people joining the cool kids in Ep 2 then huh? Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Something_Witty Posted:

COME ON PEOPLE JUST DO SOMETHING FUNNY IT’S NOT THAT ****ING HARD.

IT’S NOT LIKE YOU CAN’T JUST FIND SOMETHING ON YOUTUBE OR SOMETHING, JESUS.

oh well less people joining the cool kids in Ep 2 then huh? Log in to see images!

oh geez, what a fabulous person.

*whispers subtly* HEY GUYS, MAYBE YOU COULD TROLL THIS DUDE IN A REALLY HILARIOUS MANNER IF YOU’RE TOO STUPID TO JUST SWIPE SOMETHING FROM SOME WEBSITE. IN FACT I BET SHARP WIT AND HUMOR WILL WIN THE JUDGE’S ADMIRATION

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

I guess 10 INTERNET DOLLARS is not worth 2 seconds of work to some people…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!