Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News What are you drinking now?

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

igreat timestears Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Water, I try not to drink alcohol ever since i got drunk and woke up with “I love David” in gothic script tattooed on my inner thigh, what’s even worst is I’ve never known a David.

My name is David!

Oh, no.

Just kidding. Hahaha. Haha. Oh, my. Sorry. Log in to see images!

We all know you’re too much of a male reproductive organ-loving pedo furfabulous person to wanna touch Sugar mammary glands.

actually im pretty suer thats a dude

but thne again igreat timestears is a fabulous person so it maeks sense hed want to touch him

also im drinkign great times

fixed, also sugar mammary glands needs to post them

Unending Tor-
ment

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

SUGAR mammary glands

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Water, I try not to drink alcohol ever since i got drunk and woke up with “I love David” in gothic script tattooed on my inner thigh, what’s even worst is I’ve never known a David.

My name is David!

Oh, no.

We all know you’re too much of a male reproductive organ-loving pedo furfabulous person to wanna touch Sugar mammary glands.

but thne again igreat timestears is a fabulous person so it maeks sense hed want to touch him

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

3.stop calling me sugar mammary glands, i have razors and just because i cut myself doesn’t mean I’m not willing to turn them on someone else.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

Unending Torment Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

My name is David!

Oh, no.

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

3.stop calling me sugar mammary glands, i have razors and just because i cut myself doesn’t mean I’m not willing to turn them on someone else.

if she finds a place to plug them in ur in trouble Log in to see images!

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

BeavisSaves Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

My name is David!

Oh, no.

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

if she finds a place to plug them in ur in trouble Log in to see images!

Yeah, then your Samson-like powers are ****ed.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Unending Torment Posted:

I’m a girl

2.**** you

prove it

ProfeSsoRCHI-
ld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i’ve been sitting here, pondering this glbum of hemlock after reading socrates and plato, but i’d be more than willing to slip some into you ****ers drinks for making fun of her like that. i mean, if i’m going to go, might as well take you with me, rite?

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

ProfeSsoRCHIld Posted:

i’ve been sitting here, pondering this glbum of hemlock after reading socrates and plato, but i’d be more than willing to slip some into you ****ers drinks for making fun of her like that. i mean, if i’m going to go, might as well take you with me, rite?

hamlock moer liek it

minus the lock

u just sit aroudn drinking ham u goddam fatty

-

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

ProfeSsoRCHIld Posted:

Your gonna wake up with a Nissan through your mid-section, you realize that?

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Schildkrote Posted:

ProfeSsoRCHIld Posted:

hamlock moer liek it

minus the lock

u just sit aroudn drinking ham u goddam fatty

My god i loled

apathy apath-
y apa

[dont care about th-
e internet
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i’m not drinking anything

i don’t care if i get dehydrated i just don’t care anymore

bring on the dark yellow urine it will never be dark enough to represent my life

life just makes me want to qui

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Unending Torment Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

My name is David!

Oh, no.

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

please cut your mammary glands and taste it so we can see if sugar mammary glands is an accurate name tia

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Unending Torment Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

My name is David!

Oh, no.

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

id tel u to pots mammary glands but as ur an emo “girl” ur eithre flat or really really goddam fat

so u eithre haev no mammary glands or theyre not mammary glands juts blobs of lard

instaed post woman's genitals to proev ur a girl

-

Unending Tor-
ment

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

SUGAR mammary glands

Schildkrote Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

My name is David!

Oh, no.

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

id tel u to pots mammary glands but as ur an emo “girl” ur eithre flat or really really goddam fat

so u eithre haev no mammary glands or theyre not mammary glands juts blobs of lard

HEY, I’m a 32c!...wait, why am i even bothering with you? why am i bothering with ANY of you? you’re all pre-pubescent morons who wouldn’t know intelligence if it hit you in the head!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Unending Torment Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

My name is David!

Oh, no.

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

HEY, I’m a 32c!...wait, why am i even bothering with you? why am i bothering with ANY of you? you’re all pre-pubescent morons who wouldn’t know intelligence if it hit you in the head!

Wow, looks like it’s SOMEONES time of the month.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

Unending Torment Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Unending Torment Posted:

My name is David!

Oh, no.

1.I’m a girl

2.**** you

we would know mammary glands if they hit us in the head u gotta give us that

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!