Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Predicting Gamble-Bot in RPS

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

I’ve noticed this for a while now, but 4 out of 5 times, if you guess Gamble-Bot’s last choice in Rock Paper Sciccors, you’ll win.

Kinda nice, actually…

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

so how do you guess? I’ve always avoided that game because in pure RPS there’s only the 33 percent chance you’ll win.

Bob von Unhe-
il

[Lansmen]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Hmm… It was working for me for the first minute or two, then stopped suddenly (as in, losing every round consecutively)

Also the chances of winning are 50%, not 33%... if there’s a tie you just choose again until one person wins. It’s much better odds than Blackjack, where by merit of going first you’re more likely to lose.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

i know that there’s 33% of a tie, but that doesn’t increase my chances of winning any.

Dongle

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

This seemed to be working somewhat until I lost FIVE times in a row. :argh:

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I think Trout mentioned before that both RPS and Blackjack were as fair as he could make them out to be. If you noticed anything unusual about the patterns… well, this could probably go a fair way to explaining why.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!