Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Inviting new users

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

How do I invite my friends to play?

black death

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I would bumume you send them an email saying, “Hey, come check out this game at forumwarz.com”?

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

You get invite tokens every once and a while. It shows up on your character page. I dunno how you get ‘em though. I thinking Trout might just hit a bumon to send one out to everyone?

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

It would be nice if we could get Trout on this so he may answer this question.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Right now you can ask them to Join the waiting list and we will get to them pretty quickly.

We have a token system in place but I haven’t given them out lately due to a problem with our email server being tagged as spam on some ISPs (most notably Hotmail) so I have been spending time trying to sort all that out. I figured it would be easier to sort that out first than get a bunch of emails asking “why did my friend not get their invite?”

I’ve given you a couple of tokens to use, just beware of the email/spam problem Log in to see images!

We haven’t started marketing Forumwarz much outside of SA. We’ve fixed most of the major problems, but we are going to be launching some new features soon, as well as re-balancing much of each clbum. After that, when things look stable we’ll probably start asking people to spread the word more, give out more tokens, etc. Maybe even get a Digg campaign going on Log in to see images!

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/14/2007 4:47PM

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

Cool! Thanks! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!