Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Domination Team changing

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Can I change my domination team? I’m in Purple Tenticle, and I hate it there. 81 members.. and several destroyers amound them. Basically have to clan up or you get blasted down every time. I can’t raid on wednesdays, I have a job thing.

If I could get into another team bracket, maybe I’d stand a chance to medal something someday.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Currently there is no way out of that mess except for winning a medal.

On the flip side, if you are willing to set yourself up, it is pretty easy to grab the minimum scoops medal. Give me a couple of minutes and then check your tubmail. Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

If you can’t be around for end of round, I’ve found that a decent fave flava total and a bunch of shields is the best option, though no guarantees of course, especially if more than one person gets the same idea. Flava is sort of the consolation prize medal.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/31/2008 5:58PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Take this week to learn the basics of solo raiding Log in to see images!

I’ve created a little article on solo vanilla, you can learn how to do it by clicking here: http://forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Domination_Tips_Solo_Vanilla

Fran edited this message on 09/01/2008 1:21AM

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Thanks guys.Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!