Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 I think I skipped a mission or something

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

I just realized I never had to search for Shallow E on Sentrillion as I’d read most players do. I’ve finished Episode 1 and I was one of those fellows who had Drrtycop contact us BEFORE we had used any FBO code, if that matters.
cube edited this message on 11/13/2007 2:54PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I don’t think you missed much. Doctor O tells you to look him up. If you do in Sentrillion you get a short cinematic about his mysterious background. It’s meant to push the plot a little but doesn’t give you any new forums or items.

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Evil Trout Posted:

I don’t think you missed much. Doctor O tells you to look him up. If you do in Sentrillion you get a short cinematic about his mysterious background. It’s meant to push the plot a little but doesn’t give you any new forums or items.

Good to know. Do you have any idea how I skipped it? Was it because of the Drrtycop thing?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Did you have the chat with Doctor O last time? Maybe you just missed that piece of dialogue?

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

Did you have the chat with Doctor O last time? Maybe you just missed that piece of dialogue?

I remember talking to him like once, but don’t remember what it was about. He’s sitting on my contacts list, perpetually away from the keyboard…

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Oh, I just looked into it (duh). If you stay Loyal to SE he doesn’t tell you to Sent him because he doesn’t know who he is. If you rat him out he does.

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

:} ya I’m a nice guyLog in to see images!

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

Maybe you guys could implement a “chatlog” function – even if we have instructions in the missions tab, it would be nice to see exactly what was said. We can read over our favourite parts Log in to see images!.

cube

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!