Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Girls Camwhores need to be buffed.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

They really are. I started off with 100% fixed equipment and when I was done with the four forum visits I had a total repair cost of 2024, 1636 of those are the Harris Piltons™ alone. My Red Strap-Ons™ which cost more to buy ‘only’ costs 350 to repair in comparison. I don’t know exactly how much charisma helps in getting better items, but from what little I’ve used the Harris Piltons™, chrisma doesn’t seem to even begin to make up for the repair cost.

ArgaWarga

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Was there something wrong with my Camwhore before? I had a few points dumped into offense (before offense was slightly nerfed), now I have fewer points in offense and I’m noticing HUGE improvements over the base line of damage compared to before. What gives? Before I barely had any effect from offense, even when I was using Pump it Up, now I’m doing proportionally much greater damage.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

ArgaWarga Posted:

Was there something wrong with my Camwhore before? I had a few points dumped into offense (before offense was slightly nerfed), now I have fewer points in offense and I’m noticing HUGE improvements over the base line of damage compared to before. What gives? Before I barely had any effect from offense, even when I was using Pump it Up, now I’m doing proportionally much greater damage.

Offense has been re-distributed so that it’s more even across the board. At some levels it’ll be more effective, at others less.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

wow holy crap is this different. i feel much more (and much less) powerful at the same time.

it is incredibly weird to be doing 185 damage with bad pottery.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

it is incredibly weird to be doing 185 damage with bad pottery.

never underestimate the power of ceramics

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!