Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin I think I sleep too much....

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My girlfriend has a night job, and I usually stay up until she gets home. And then we sleep all day. Like today, we went to bed around 3am, and I slept until 3pm, and then went back to sleep around 5:30pm, and got up at 7:30pm…. And I’m still tired. WTH?

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

You’re soul is awake. I get this problem, too. Cutting yourself fixes it.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Less downersLog in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Girl A Posted:

My girlfriend has a night job, and I usually stay up until she gets home. And then we sleep all day. Like today, we went to bed around 3am, and I slept until 3pm, and then went back to sleep around 5:30pm, and got up at 7:30pm…. And I’m still tired. WTH?

Your REM is outta whack – less booze, more green tea…

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Girl A Posted:

I’m like this, I recently found out that the more you sleep the more tired you feel. I know it’s ****ed, but you need to just try and get like around your 8 hours and then get up and have a good breakfast. No matter what time it is.

Or you know, just sleep even more. Who gives a **** really if you’re happy? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!