Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ How did you guys beat all those hard forums?

fuzzyluva

[futanari-moeXyurik-
o-chan
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Faux News and Great Firewall of China are so hard. The last time i tried playing i was obliterated in like 4 seconds. What’s your strategy?

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Not sucking, no seriously pots. All about pots.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Patience.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Echuu Posted:

Not sucking, no seriously pots. All about pots.

Or, y’know, remembering we’re in Game Discussion.

Consumables. And there are several threads, mostly in the Forumbuildr forum, discussing these forums. See here for one of them.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Those are the only forums where a high defense really pays off so that trolls have an advantage. Just take a smileprin every time you got hit and if the thread misses attack with Ophelia or, if Ophelia is still refreshing, use your best available attack. It’s not hard to do, just expensive.

Amasius edited this message on 07/14/2008 12:55PM

Hardcode

Avatar: 4791 Fri Oct 17 06:18:52 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

As level 10 troll I used just over 100 Smileprin XRs for the Firewall. Hit when they miss and watch your ego. High defense is good, but as long as they hit for an average of less than 100 and you can top up both basic stats you just need flezz and patience.

Next is Faux News, I think the Firewall and Faux will cost me approx 50K flezz for consumables and repairs.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

take with you about 180 smileprin to be safe and not run out…and go when it is 9 threads or less…leave before starting battle if it’s not…take some lolrlys too but dont need huge amounts like smileprin…

take a smileprin everytime they hit you basically and never let your ego get too low because then even if you take drugs their hits will be able to kill you, and use attacks on them when their hits hit at 0 or you can get away with it

basically, an bumload of consumables Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

We at the Bus Club recommend reading one of the many fine threads on maxing your character’s stats via haxlrose. Once you have an optimum build you will need to grind PrayPal or utilize some other method of acquiring a lot of  . Then once you have the means you will need to purchase mbumive amounts of consumables to restore ego & clbum stat. Then it is simply a matter of timing with attack & consumables to defeat those pesky high level forums.

Hope that helped and remember to HAVE FUN WITH FORUMWARZ!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I haven’t. I had 120 SPXR’s and I would have beat them if it weren’t for those meddling kids. Had about 100 pwnage to go. But I am building up my drug stock again. With my remaining money after losing to GFoC I bought a pruneserv, used haxl (at 10,000), and had very little money left to get any drugs. I currently have 150 SPXR’s. I want more. And need more L’orlys too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!