Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock mNeMoNiC aLg0rItHm has goatse in his signature.l Latest Post Gothzilla 9 1072 Fingerz
Shock Petition to Petition the Petition of Petitions Latest Post The Unknown Comi... 7 848 -MLF-
Shock News Flash - Warning Potential Spoilers ( 1 2 ) Latest Post DesdiPhoenix 22 1523 -MLF-
Shock Here you now my tale of woe ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 23 1964 pieyum
Shock WHERE THE **** IS EVERYONE Latest Post Patch The Darknu... 7 1021 Viktor_Freehand
Shock Why the **** did you ban Fortunato Latest Post Inertia 16 1327 Somebody
Shock I know how to beat forums faster! Latest Post Inertia 2 557 Physics
Shock lastmeasure.com Latest Post Nicco 1 572 Nicco
Shock Xylon sux. Latest Post Bondage**** 12 959 Xylon
Shock I HAPPEN TO LIKE FRAN Latest Post Patch The Darknu... 19 1006 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Shock Tiny fine upstanding member of societys Latest Post 200KillerWasps 1 759 200KillerWasps
Shock This thread sucks Latest Post roflzors 7 1109 Laguna
Shock Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Latest Post Fingerz 5 783 Fingerz
Shock UNBAN -XI- Latest Post FalconFour 3 676 twas
Shock I'm a whiny little **** who wants you to listen to my problems. Latest Post shrtcat 14 934 shrtcat
Shock WARNING: The ridiculously easy forums are just a way for CZ to pump cash out of your wallets ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SG94 31 2245 1338h4x
Shock hey guys ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Agent_Orange 29 1666 Laguna
Shock GambleBot is cheating ( 1 2 ) Latest Post b3rND 22 2180 Douchous Baggus
Shock Aunt Jomama's Authentic Voodoo Emporium Latest Post Zombie_Apocalyps... 9 1275 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Shock Goodbye, ForumWarz, and all who love it. Latest Post freezefish5 16 1114 Wylin
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!