Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Ack! Thbbbt! Re-Res!

Topics and issues of interest to Permanoobs and Re-Res.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Business Attention: Latest Post Hythloday 6 2021 guenwhyever
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS LENT ME HIS ORGANGE AND I DIDN'T PUT IT IN HIS EYE COS IM NOT A NAUGHTY BOY Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 6 2113 Dypshyt
Poll What ar eyou smarttttttt at? Latest Post Eirairaianna 16 2505 Eirairaianna
Gay ONE TIME, TEAM SHORTBUS PUSHED ME AROUND, I FELT QUITE INTIMIDATED SO I ****ED MY PANTS. Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 3 1920 guenwhyever
Gay SO I LENT TSB MY APPLE AND HE TOOK A BITE AND GAVE IT BACK BUT WHEN HE GAVE IT BACK HE ****ING MASHED IT INTO MY EYE AND IT REALLY HURT Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 3 1941 guenwhyever
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS JUST RESCUED MY CAT FROM A TREE! THEN HE CAME INTO MY HOUSE AND MADE ME A COFFEE AND TUCKED ME INTO BED AND READ ME A STORY. TEAM SHORTBUS LOVES ME SO HARD. Latest Post my_mother 3 1994 guenwhyever
Gay NO YOU DON'T LOVE BEING A RE-RE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT IN TEAM SHORTBUS YOU USELESS TWATS Latest Post Something_Witty 3 2009 guenwhyever
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS GIVE ME MY EYE BACK Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 3 1884 guenwhyever
Gay WHEN TEAM SHORTBUS AND I WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER HE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THE TIME I **** MY PANTS IN SCIENCE CLbum. I DIDN'T MIND THOUGH BECAUSE TEAM SHORTBUS IS A REALLY COOL GUY EVEN IF HE DOES PICK ON ME. Latest Post my_mother 3 2018 guenwhyever
Gay DID YOU KNOW THAT TEAM SHORTBUS SUPPORTS RETARDS? Latest Post Something_Witty 4 1991 guenwhyever
Gay I HEARD THERE WERE LOTS OF THREADS ABOUT TEAM SHORTBUS SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SEE IF I COULD MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THEM LOOK I CAN Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 3 2046 guenwhyever
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!