Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Boobs Pictures of mine for BP ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Mottleyparasite 24 2025 Melanin-Enhanced...
Ban Me ITT people nominate themes for the 4th episode of my podcast-show. Latest Post Patently Chill P... 19 1316 xxEmoxKidxx
Poll [Poll] Choose the subject for my podcast #3 ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Patently Chill P... 57 3220 Mister Pugs
Rant ITT people nominate themes for the 3rd episode of my podcast-show. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Patently Chill P... 22 1103 xxEmoxKidxx
Whores Errrr I guess this goes in here... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post male reproductive organmelon 21 1763 Finny
Whores Podcast #2: I am drunk Latest Post Patently Chill P... 11 1414 donbee
Pr0n unban zonbei Latest Post Sidd 1 1990 Sidd
Poll [Poll] Choose the subject for my podcast #2 Latest Post Patently Chill P... 17 1773 Patently Chill P...
Debate ITT people nominalize themes for the second episode of my podcast-show. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Patently Chill P... 25 3287 Patently Chill P...
Fix It LoTek, are you a robot? Latest Post Raffle Ticket 10 1292 Patently Chill P...
Wheels Podcast #1: Pokemon Latest Post Patently Chill P... 8 1459 CrinkzPipe
Fun put your Latest Post Dirty Birdy 18 1583 BrightSun
Sex Liak, "Lunar Landings" and stuff ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CarlieGotfingere... 27 3540 OrsonScottCard
Religion I is a bunny Latest Post Dirty Birdy 12 1310 Bacchus
Debate [Poll] Choose the subject for my podcast ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Patently Chill P... 58 5074 Pandabrother
Poetry Aufwiedersehen ( 1 2 ) Latest Post lolbronnih 23 2347 GGG_Ace
Sup hey Latest Post Mister Pugs 16 1940 Patently Chill P...
Sass ITT people nominalize themes for the first episode of my podcast-show. Latest Post Patently Chill P... 9 863 Adapt
Hell nicco or whoever know it should post teh link to et's sw33t-4zz playlist he tested tubsonic with Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 8 1005 sdgrbass09
Boobs Fran_finally_shows_her_(NSFW)mammary glands.gawk ( 1 2 ) Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 24 2784 xxEmoxKidxx
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!