Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

You know what the only thing wrong with the USA is? All these ****ing SHEEP who are agreeing with each other about how much the USA sucks.

You people aren’t hip or cool or trendsetting…youre just a bunch of emo whiny ****es who have NEVER had it hard in your life, have NEVER really lived in another country, and so really have no room to talk.

I am so sick and tired of this trend that makes it “cool” to berate and belittle and in any way possible make fun of, or criticise the best country in the world.

It’s funny, I see a lot of people trying REALLY ****ing hard to get into the USA from all these other ****ty ****ing countries, but I don’t see anyone trying to leave…what does this tell you bumbait?

Yer just a whiny **** who is following this stupid ****ing trend of criticising America cuz it’s the cool thing to do and because you see it on the ****ing TV all the time with all these ****ing whiny media ****heads, and because you are a ****ing sheep.

I know! You wanna be a real trend setter? You wanna REALLY be rebellious? You wanna really stad out in a crowd? You wanna NOT be just exactly like everyone else for once in your pathetic ****ing life? Try starting a thread about how great the U.S. is!

Now THAT would be totally different and TRULY trend setting!

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 04/13/2008 10:32PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!