Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores i ****ing hate america

Molor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

america sucks!

if you think america is cool you are dumb and should kill yourself.

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

HUCK HUCK HUCK IM AN AMERICAN USA NUMBER ONE!!! JUST WAIT TILL AFTER IVE CRAMMED DOWN TEN FAP BURGERS AND A GROSS OF DONUTS AND ILL KICK YOUR EUROWEENIE bum!!!

WHY ARE YOU’RE A NAZI – YOU NAZI?!??

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

GIMME A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN NOW OR I’LL GOTH YOUR KIDS!!!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

everything sucks!

if you think anything is cool you are dumb and should kill yourself.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Sorry, I can’t hear your whining over the sound of my Dolby 5.1 SurroundSound theater-quality sound system while I’m watching my DirectTV on my 55” plasma, recording the shows I’m not watching with my DVR, while my couch-side mini-fridge is humming, keeping my 12 pack of Budweiser Select nice & frosty, while my sexy aerobized and bodysculpted wife is cooking me a nice steak in my 250 square foot kitchen while wearing her sexy little French maid’s outfit. Come back later when I’m not so busy and I’ll listen to your sour grapes **** session informed opinion.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

AMERICA THINKS YOU SUCK TOO. WHY DON’T YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR FREEDOM LOVING COUNTRY AND GO LIVE IN AFRICA OR EASTERN EUROPE

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

america does indeed suck, germany is the best.

i’m just happy when all the ****ing americans stay in their own ****ty country, but that’s not the case.

**** you america

**** you americans

all hail nazigold (i pay my internet with it)

See the Genius in me!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Acid Flux Posted:

250 square foot

Clearly superior to the metric system.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Echuu Posted:

Clearly superior to the metric system.

WHO USES THE METRIC SYSTEM ANYMORE ANYWAYS?! WE ALL KNOW THE ENGLISH SYSTEM IS THE BEST I MEAN AMERICA USES IT AND WE ALL KNOW AMERICA ****S THE **** OUT OF ALL THE OTHER fine upstanding member of society COUNTIRES

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

You know what the only thing wrong with the USA is? All these ****ing SHEEP who are agreeing with each other about how much the USA sucks.

You people aren’t hip or cool or trendsetting…youre just a bunch of emo whiny ****es who have NEVER had it hard in your life, have NEVER really lived in another country, and so really have no room to talk.

I am so sick and tired of this trend that makes it “cool” to berate and belittle and in any way possible make fun of, or criticise the best country in the world.

It’s funny, I see a lot of people trying REALLY ****ing hard to get into the USA from all these other ****ty ****ing countries, but I don’t see anyone trying to leave…what does this tell you bumbait?

Yer just a whiny **** who is following this stupid ****ing trend of criticising America cuz it’s the cool thing to do and because you see it on the ****ing TV all the time with all these ****ing whiny media ****heads, and because you are a ****ing sheep.

I know! You wanna be a real trend setter? You wanna REALLY be rebellious? You wanna really stad out in a crowd? You wanna NOT be just exactly like everyone else for once in your pathetic ****ing life? Try starting a thread about how great the U.S. is!

Now THAT would be totally different and TRULY trend setting!

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 04/13/2008 10:32PM

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

YEAH TOO ****IN-A THE MONEYS GONE THE KIDS ARE OBESE AND LISTEN TO CRAPPY R’N’B AND WE’RE GETTING ARE bumES OWNED BY RAGHEADS BUT USA NUMBER ONE!!! NO COUNTRY BETTER TROOT!!!

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

AidsKitten Posted:

GO LIVE IN AFRICA OR EASTERN EUROPE

You’re saying we should give everyone who hates America malaria? Because…that is the best idea I have ever heard.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

inks Posted:

YEAH TOO ****IN-A THE MONEYS GONE THE KIDS ARE OBESE AND LISTEN TO CRAPPY R’N’B AND WE’RE GETTING ARE bumES OWNED BY RAGHEADS BUT USA NUMBER ONE!!! NO COUNTRY BETTER TROOT!!!

Yup, all those media trumped up stories to try and convince you how ****ty this coutry is, (when the truth is, it is one **** of a lot worse just about anywhere else and all those media bumholes know it) but whatever, go on being the good little sheep you are.

A. The money is NOT gone, where the **** did you come up with that bull****?

B. We are NOT getting our bumes owned by ragheads…seriously does anyone realize that it took FAR FAR more time to bring stability to Germany and Japan after WWII? But back then people were a bit more realistic, and understood that it took some goddamned TIME to do this ****, and that it didnt ****ing happen overnight just cuz you want it to. So there werent the constant ****ING and whining there is today.

Oh and, the fact that our kids are getting fat…now what should that tell you??? Possibly that life is SO ****ing GOOD and EASY here that our kids are getting fat? We almost have it TOO good, but sure, why not **** about that too..

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

inks Posted:

HEY INKS YOU LITTLE **** GET THE **** OUT OF MY COUNTRY IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE LIKE THAT. LIKE I SAID ANY ONE OF YOU LITTLE ****ES THAT HATE AMERICA CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I MEAN **** GO TO MEXICO, AFRICA, OR EASTERN EUROPE, JUST GET YOUR **** OUR OF AMERICA.

Iggy Pup

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

w00w00 and AidsKitten

y du u hav the smae pic? r u sisters? lol

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

They’re twins they do lez for flezz if you pay ‘em.

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’LL SHOW YOU SOME PICS AFTER YOU SEND ME A WESTERN UNION CASHIERS CHECK TO AN ADDRESS THAT I WILL TUBMAIL YOU

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

NO HOMOLog in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

america rules

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hey – great! I’ll send you  $ – do you need my bank details?

I’m a man with simple needs and lots of money, you’ll just need to demonstrate you’re genuine. Then you get the lovely cash!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!