Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Mike Hoth Posted:

Why the **** nobody renames this **** to Taylor Swift thread? Log in to see images!

(And thanks for the answers about my question, i will be getting better then, thanks guys Log in to see images!

I knooooow right??? Also you can see when you’ll get stuff here: http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Permanoob

Fun fact #1: she was actually 19 when she did this one

Fun fact #2: I’m pretty sure she would’ve been 14 when she started freshman year since her birthday’s in December so until 2nd semester this song’s inaccurate

Fun fact #3: High school girls are so dumb boy in high school says he loves you good lord are you very special? The only thing I loved freshman year of high school was hair metal.

Fun fact #4: This song is in G Major and follows the chord progression Gsus2–Csus2–Em–Csus2. Those “sus2” chords are not “sustained” chords you stupid-bum middle schooler, they’re “suspended” and I’m not going to explain contrapuntal suspension and all that bull**** so just know that you replace the 3rd of the chord with either the 2nd or the 4th.

Fun fact #5: This song is just too damn cute

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!