Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Question about level

Mike Hoth

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

So, i have been grinding these last days to get the most possible to level faster, now i have 2 questions about this…

1) Streak makes up for the amount of cred that you get after pwning threads and forums? i tought that it multiplies it (X Normal cred for pwning thread and forums * X Streak) example: (126 normal after pwnage of forums and threads; 5 of Streak: 126*5 = 630 of cred in total -Albeit a very lame total i know…- ).

2) There are specific forums that offers for difficult more cred as this?, obviusly on higher level forums you get more Cred, but are there still specific ones that does?; Some claim that they are, but i heard that those are for higher levels, just need clarification on this one.

Well, hope to hear some answers, i don’t mind grinding all day long, but to get better attacks sooner…

Sign Off.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

best way is to kill yourself you ****ing fabulous person

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Well, the number of threads per forum is the key.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

If you’re a permanoob you’ll never ever ever get better attacks. Like, ever.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I Log in to see images!

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

I bet taylor swift tastes good

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Mike Hoth Posted:

So, i have been grinding these last days to get the most possible to level faster, now i have 2 questions about this…

1) Streak makes up for the amount of cred that you get after pwning threads and forums? i tought that it multiplies it (X Normal cred for pwning thread and forums * X Streak) example: (126 normal after pwnage of forums and threads; 5 of Streak: 126*5 = 630 of cred in total -Albeit a very lame total i know…- ).

2) There are specific forums that offers for difficult more cred as this?, obviusly on higher level forums you get more Cred, but are there still specific ones that does?; Some claim that they are, but i heard that those are for higher levels, just need clarification on this one.

Well, hope to hear some answers, i don’t mind grinding all day long, but to get better attacks sooner…

Sign Off.

Some do, but nobody keeps track of that anymore and we have all forgotten, just keep doing forums at or slightly above your level and switch them up to find the best ones.

Also Permanoobs get the games most powerful attack eventually.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Dunatis Posted:

Some do, but nobody keeps track of that anymore and we have all forgotten, just keep doing forums at or slightly above your level and switch them up to find the best ones.

Also Permanoobs get the games most powerful attack eventually.

Hey hey hey. This thread is about Taylor Swift now.

NOW IMMA LET YOU FINNISH, BUT FIRST, BEYONCE HAD THE BEST THREAD OF ALLL TIME! OF ALL TIME!

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

BALLAD TIME Log in to see images!

I miss hot ****es. Wives should be avoided at all cost. Log in to see images!

Mike Hoth

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

Why the **** nobody renames this **** to Taylor Swift thread? Log in to see images!

(And thanks for the answers about my question, i will be getting better then, thanks guys Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Mike Hoth Posted:

Why the **** nobody renames this **** to Taylor Swift thread? Log in to see images!

(And thanks for the answers about my question, i will be getting better then, thanks guys Log in to see images!

I knooooow right??? Also you can see when you’ll get stuff here: http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Permanoob

Fun fact #1: she was actually 19 when she did this one

Fun fact #2: I’m pretty sure she would’ve been 14 when she started freshman year since her birthday’s in December so until 2nd semester this song’s inaccurate

Fun fact #3: High school girls are so dumb boy in high school says he loves you good lord are you very special? The only thing I loved freshman year of high school was hair metal.

Fun fact #4: This song is in G Major and follows the chord progression Gsus2–Csus2–Em–Csus2. Those “sus2” chords are not “sustained” chords you stupid-bum middle schooler, they’re “suspended” and I’m not going to explain contrapuntal suspension and all that bull**** so just know that you replace the 3rd of the chord with either the 2nd or the 4th.

Fun fact #5: This song is just too damn cute

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!