Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

Celerysteve Posted:

Dude, seriously that is just offensive.

shut the **** up i will seriously cut you up you piece of **** ive been in the army so i know how to kill a guy youre just a god damn fine upstanding member of society i hate your kind always ****ing up the place and being all fine upstanding member of societyy well you know what **** you because i don’t have to put up with your **** and if you dont like that then that’s ok ill just cut you anyway not like i was doing anything right now you know id love to see you bleed as you puke your guts out due to seeing blood because you’re such a sissy fabulous person i should dress you up in frilly girl clothes and let a bunch of hicks gan enjoy you and record the whole thing and show it on youtube the video will be political and **** basically you’re america and everyone else is palestine and israel and they’re all ****ing you in the bum and whatever why don’t you just think about that before talking **** about me you ****tard

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!