Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

dobnits Posted:

Yeah give me a minute ill post my sweet bum idea again.

Also, the d in my name is not capital. Do it right or dont do it at all D:

The smartbum.

Intelligent, cunning, and pretty much a pompous know-it-all more than willing to show the internet that he/she is the smartest one around. (Secondary Stat=smugness) We all know of at least one on every forum we frequent. Attacks come from two trees (as usual). “Insulting your intelligence” (with stuff like extensive vocabulary) and “SCIENCE!” (prove your intelligence, therefore stroking your ego by solving complex scientific equations). Items to increase max smugness come in the form of degrees. From a starter (Bumble**** High School Diploma) to the big guns (Harvard triple doctorate). Smart bumes have exorbitant amounts of ego and a decent amount of offense, but dismal defensive stats. Taken from the receiving end, there is nothing smart-alecks hate more than having any of their theories questioned.

================================================================================

The Clbum Warfare NPC is QuantumProdigy99, A fourth-grade self-decreed “hyper-genius” moonlighting as quantum physicist (as the name implies) He is quite possibly the smartest person on the internet, and is not afraid to tell you that. QP likes to talk about his scientific escapades and likes even more to brag about his 323 IQ. He is quick to finish your sentences in the sTalk convo. He won’t immediately mention his lack of age, but will quickly take advantage of the fact should you logically deduce it. He harbors a grudge against the Internet Tough Guy clbum (at the time i was toying with two other clbumes, h0g’s artist and Internet Tough guy) comparing them to the very bullies that torment him day in and day out. (Considering he is bullied even at his school for the exceptionally gifted for being such a know it all, that is quite an accomplishment)

He than orders you to take out the Internet Tough Guy forum for the sake of him, yourself, and self-proclaimed geniuses all across the internet.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!