Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

ok so last night i was at the club and i didnt want to dance and my friend got mad and hit me and he tried to get this girl to dance with me and she called him a fabulous person and then we were leaving and we saw some of our friends and one of them was really really really drunk and then push it by salt n pepa came on and we decided we would stay and dance with them and the the one who was drunk decided she had to dance with me and she was rubbing her bum on my male reproductive organ and i didnt know what to do so i stood there and let her do it and it was a lot of wtf and it was awkward and then she bought me vodka and i drank that and i still have a headache and i really hate vodka and I should not drink it ever but yeah what are you supposed to do when a girl is dancing like that?

also run on sentences are really hard

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!