Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Libyan rebels are still hunting for the elusive Moammar Gadhafi, and international authorities have expressed concern about securing Libya’s suspected stockpiles of dangerous weapons.

In the meantime, rebels have made a curious find at Gadhafi’s Tripoli compound which they seized earlier this week: a photo album devoted to images of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

Then Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice met with Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi in Tripoli …

Apparently, Gadhafi was quite admiring of Rice, who met with him in September 2008 in Tripoli, where they shared a post-Ramadan dinner.

“It was only three short years ago that Rice shared a late-night dinner with Gadhafi to break the Ramadan fast,” the Washington Post’s Jason Ukman wrote on Wednesday.

“In a 2007 interview with al-Jazeera television, Gadhafi spoke of Rice in glowing terms,” MSNBC’s David Arnott wrote Thursday:

“I support my darling black African woman,” Gadhafi told al-Jazeera. “I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders … Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. ... I love her very much. I admire her and I’m proud of her because she’s a black woman of African origin.”

Photos of Condi Rice found at Gadhafi’s Tripoli compound Aug. 24. (Ammar Abd Rabbo/Abaca)

Gadhafi has also spoken fondly of President Barack Obama, calling him “our dear son,” as in this April 2011 letter he wrote to Obama, first reported by the bumociated Press, in which he complained about NATO air strikes on his country:

“Our son, Excellency, President Obama, U.S.A,” Gadhafi wrote. “We have been hurt more morally than physically because of what had happened against us in both deeds and words by you. Despite all this, you will always remain our son whatever happened. We still pray that you continue to be president of the U.S.A. We endeavor and hope that you will gain victory in the new election campaign.”

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/rebels-gadhafi-stash-photos-condi-rice-once-called-145644791.html

For the life of me, I cannot get the image of Gadhaffi jerking off to Condaleezza Rice out of my head.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!