Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I was looking forward to a nice John/Vriska date, but then Vriska had to tempt fate once too many times and get her comeuppance death… The only question I have now is whether or not Rose remains all grimdark with her recent “death”. I also almost missed the mini comic happening above the regular panels since Doc scratch started narrating since the first half were just his place.

In music news, I hope vol. 7 doesn’t disappoint, and I have no faith in any of the shootoff albums… too jazzy in the first one and Squiddles was just squiddles… No matter what though I’ll always have Beatdown 1&2, Valhalla and Crystamanthequins which were well worth the purchase of all the albums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!