Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey Forumwarriorz,

As you know, ET and I have non-Forumwarz-related day jobs. Sometimes, we get to work on fun stuff, like games.

My company’s produced a casual bubble-popping puzzle game called Cranky Cat, and I’m inordinately proud of how it’s turned out — especially since there’s wasn’t a whole lot of writing involved! But I actually find it quite fun and addictive.

The description will explain it well enough, but if you want to try out a free browser version, it’s here.

We just launched our Android app (iOS and full web versions are coming soon), so if you want to try it on your Droid, you’ll be among the first users. Check it out.

Finally, if you don’t have a Droid and don’t want to install Unity, you can watch a quick demo here.

I wanted to recruit the FWZ community for testing, but we spent enough time on it internally that we think it’ll run smoothly. However, I’m hoping to hold some exclusive FWZ-friendly promotions and contests in the future.

This is kind of a test for me and my team — more mainstream, casual game dev — so we’re looking forward to seeing how sustainable it is. Of course, like everyone, we’re hoping for a hit. (And no, the name has nothing to do with Angry Birds. It is a coincidence.)

If you find any bugs or have feedback, you can contact us at gamesupport@marchentertainment.com. Hope you like it!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!