Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Who the **** are you and why should I care?

I dont see how caring about me has anything to do about giving me the money. Also I was IN THE TOP 5 of a prestigious forumwars contest I think at some point so if you dont know who I am you should just **** off.

What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on?

I will use it in the betterment of this community by holding multiple probably never-ending contests and other kinds of activities that should increase the amount of active threads enough to give the impression of caring.

Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

Did I not answer this question already?

What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

Have you ever heard the definition of insanity?

How much of the 150 beeps do you want?

All of it naturally. I would also like to point out that the fact that I already have had 101 of this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY sitting idly for months is very irrelevant, since if I get more of it I surely will take action.

UnlimitedTyyppi edited this message on 06/09/2011 12:12PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!