Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Teh Drama [NON-CONTEST][NSFW][NEWBIES LOOK HERE] Convince me to give you BP

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

So I have like 150Log in to see images!) I’m going to let this thread become a place where newbies to beg for a piece of that 150 beeps. That is not to say that I will actually give them the 150 beeps though they have to CONVINCE me that they are worth investing in. Yes this is an INVESTMENT. I’m not going to waste 150 beeps on a newbie that doesn’t give anything back to the community. If you’re thinking of asking for beeps for nothing in return you can leave this thread now because I’m not interested.

So what the **** do I have to do?

Didn’t you read what the **** I just said? You need to CONVINCE me that you’re not a worthless piece of ****.

Log in to see images! What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on?

Log in to see images! Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

Log in to see images! What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

I have to tell you how much Log in to see images!

Yes that’s right I’m not going to give them ALL in one go. Think of it this way. If you go for a lower amount of beeps then you’re more likely to get them HOWEVER that is not to say that you can give a half bumed proposal. I want a 110% in your proposal.

So after I do my proposal I’m done right?

I’m also going to question you more after you make your proposal. Like if there’s something I’m not happy about I’ll interrogate you to make sure that you’re worth investing in. Although if you’re going to be a complete fabulous person I’m going to tell you to **** off.

I am a veteran member can I troll yo yo yo?

Trolling? I’ll decide whether it’s acceptable or not. If you’re not sure, bumume that you shouldn’t really troll.

I am a veteran and I want beeps can you give me some?

This thread is mainly for new people because making them beg for bp is much more entertaining than people that have been here for a while. I guess there’s no harm in trying though Log in to see images!

—-

So there we have it. Send in your proposal and I will have a look at it. Remember CONVINCE me to give you that bp. Good luck

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am not doing a fabulous person toxx quote

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

give me 50 beeps ill do something cool with them i have this idea you see

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

i forgot what it was but itll come to me

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

SanDyk Posted:

So I have like 150Log in to see images!) I’m going to let this thread become a place where newbies to beg for a piece of that 150 beeps. That is not to say that I will actually give them the 150 beeps though they have to CONVINCE me that they are worth investing in. Yes this is an INVESTMENT. I’m not going to waste 150 beeps on a newbie that doesn’t give anything back to the community. If you’re thinking of asking for beeps for nothing in return you can leave this thread now because I’m not interested.

So what the **** do I have to do?

Didn’t you read what the **** I just said? You need to CONVINCE me that you’re not a worthless piece of ****.

Log in to see images! What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on?

Log in to see images! Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

Log in to see images! What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

I have to tell you how much Log in to see images!

Yes that’s right I’m not going to give them ALL in one go. Think of it this way. If you go for a lower amount of beeps then you’re more likely to get them HOWEVER that is not to say that you can give a half bumed proposal. I want a 110% in your proposal.

So after I do my proposal I’m done right?

I’m also going to question you more after you make your proposal. Like if there’s something I’m not happy about I’ll interrogate you to make sure that you’re worth investing in. Although if you’re going to be a complete fabulous person I’m going to tell you to **** off.

I am a veteran member can I troll yo yo yo?

Trolling? I’ll decide whether it’s acceptable or not. If you’re not sure, bumume that you shouldn’t really troll.

I am a veteran and I want beeps can you give me some?

This thread is mainly for new people because making them beg for bp is much more entertaining than people that have been here for a while. I guess there’s no harm in trying though Log in to see images!

—-

So there we have it. Send in your proposal and I will have a look at it. Remember CONVINCE me to give you that bp. Good luck

dont worry dansyke ill help you toxx this ****.

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

oh boy here we go

xRAINBOWxPIKACHUx edited this message on 05/30/2011 2:25PM

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

uh i dont want it at all. lmao

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

Who the **** are you and why should I care?

go **** yourself

What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on?

go **** yourself

Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

go **** yourself

What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY?

go **** yourself

How much of the 150 beeps do you want?

all of them so i can spend it on nothing

**** this website

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I want the BPs because I want to ensure nobody ever uses it

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I like how all of the applications so far are “trolling” I don’t know if I should feel bad by saying NO to every one of them

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Melanin-Enhanced Individual Posted:

uh i dont want it at all. lmao

Best one so far. 0Log in to see images!

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Syrena

Avatar: 248624 2011-07-10 16:33:23 -0400

[The Loyal Order of-
Water Buffalo
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Well I was going to tell you that your internet phallus looks mighty sexy but that’d just be admitting that you actually spent time working at it and therefore playing this game, so instead of letting me point out lolyearsofyourlifewaster, you should give me bp to shut the **** up before all five people who still post in flamebate find out your little secret okay thanks.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

uh what?

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

can someone give me what kittybooya**** said in english please?

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

new rule: proposals must be in english

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

SanDyk Posted:

can someone give me what kittybooya**** said in english please?

She said you take this game seriously based on the length of your e-peen and that you should bribe her to stay silent on the matter so that you don’t lose the respect of the 5 of us clowns who still read flamebate.

I speak Confused Noob.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

So they’re implying that I still play this game or something?

nope.avi

SanDyk edited this message on 05/31/2011 12:23AM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

You should give me 100 beeps so that I can buy EP 3 since I am a mbumive fabulous person who started playing this game again for some idiotic reason. You should give me those beeps so I can buy that thing so that I can know just how terrible this game is, so that I can know just how much I should hate myself, in exact, specific units.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Lord Shplane Posted:

You should give me 100 beeps so that I can buy EP 3 since I am a mbumive fabulous person who started playing this game again for some idiotic reason. You should give me those beeps so I can buy that thing so that I can know just how terrible this game is, so that I can know just how much I should hate myself, in exact, specific units.

Mod Edit: Sorry, not leaving that spoiler here.

just saved you some bp
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!