Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Dear Bandy, you’re awesome as always Log in to see images!

From designer perspective, I think this is a great idea as well. Here’s a couple thoughts though:

1) I’d make some small “pads” on the bottom side so you can use this thing as a spoon for rice etc.

2) I’d make the whole thing just a tiny bit longer so it would be suitable for nigiri/sashimi/etc as well, and not just small rolls.

3) I dunno if you did that, but on the inside where fingers touch the surface you could treat it, make some small pins or rows to make surface less slippery (it’s acrylic after all)

4) Peregrine is right about the taste of plastic. I’m afraid within this price category this problem can’t be resolved. But if you got a few extra bucks, how about making the endings ceramic or maybe even wooden? (could be replaceable/disposable)

5) I like color scheme, black/white/red is a typical Japanese and all, but this type of product would be much more user-friendly if you’d introduce a bigger variety of some nice and bright colors. Orange? Acid green? Light blue?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!