Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sass ok be nice and help me out <3

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

it’s my sister you need to help actually.

you like sushi right? of course you do. ok.

we do too, so for uni she made some tweezers to eat sushi with, instead of chopsticks, for people who never learned/are too lazy to learn/are just dumb, because there’s lots of people like that.

also she needs opinions on them from random people on the internet Log in to see images!

they’re made from acrylic. here’s some photos.

please, any opinion counts! Log in to see images!

thanks Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

It’s a nice idea and you should spread it on the internets. Preferring real chop sticks though, not some plastic pliers.

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

Be really great for kids i guess. good design.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

HOLY ****

THAT IS THE GREATEST IDEA OF ALL TIME

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

HOLY ****

THAT IS THE GREATEST IDEA OF ALL TIME

ya this

speaking as a dumb person who never learned to use chopsticks these would be really useful Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Cool idea. I’ve seen similar products but I like how these wrap around your fingers so you don’t keep dropping them.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

im not too keen on the idea that in order to get the piece of sushi into my mouth, both ends of that plastic thing will also be in my mouth and touching my lips and stuff, reminiscient of getting braces

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Dear Bandy, you’re awesome as always Log in to see images!

From designer perspective, I think this is a great idea as well. Here’s a couple thoughts though:

1) I’d make some small “pads” on the bottom side so you can use this thing as a spoon for rice etc.

2) I’d make the whole thing just a tiny bit longer so it would be suitable for nigiri/sashimi/etc as well, and not just small rolls.

3) I dunno if you did that, but on the inside where fingers touch the surface you could treat it, make some small pins or rows to make surface less slippery (it’s acrylic after all)

4) Peregrine is right about the taste of plastic. I’m afraid within this price category this problem can’t be resolved. But if you got a few extra bucks, how about making the endings ceramic or maybe even wooden? (could be replaceable/disposable)

5) I like color scheme, black/white/red is a typical Japanese and all, but this type of product would be much more user-friendly if you’d introduce a bigger variety of some nice and bright colors. Orange? Acid green? Light blue?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Inconnu Posted:

From designer perspective, I think this is a great idea as well. Here’s a couple thoughts though:

1) I’d make some small “pads” on the bottom side so you can use this thing as a spoon for rice etc.

2) I’d make the whole thing just a tiny bit longer so it would be suitable for nigiri/sashimi/etc as well, and not just small rolls.

3) I dunno if you did that, but on the inside where fingers touch the surface you could treat it, make some small pins or rows to make surface less slippery (it’s acrylic after all)

4) Peregrine is right about the taste of plastic. I’m afraid within this price category this problem can’t be resolved. But if you got a few extra bucks, how about making the endings ceramic or maybe even wooden? (could be replaceable/disposable)

5) I like color scheme, black/white/red is a typical Japanese and all, but this type of product would be much more user-friendly if you’d introduce a bigger variety of some nice and bright colors. Orange? Acid green? Light blue?

This, but make them adjustable for 1/2 if possible.

Cool idea.

This is a good idea. I would buy those. Is there a version of those where you can hold it sideways?

The nerd o powa edited this message on 04/12/2011 9:17PM

CeleryBob

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

Inconnu Posted:

holy **** inconnu made a decent post.

The nerd o powa Posted:

Is there a version of those where you can hold it sideways?

what?

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

dear sofia: i miss you

also lmao i ate sushi like 3 days ago with my asian friend n she was lollin at me cuz im white as ****

i ended up like eatin w/ my hands.

straight up a good idea, even tho i’d never buy it because that’d be gay, 666 kill people **** school burn ****

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

its worth learning. ive heard it really offensive to pbum bits of food between two people using chopsticks. so like, bam a new way to offend some asians i guess

If I’m gonna look like an idiot I’d rather just use a fork myself.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Melanin-Enhanced Individual Posted:

dear sofia: i miss you

also lmao i ate sushi like 3 days ago with my asian friend n she was lollin at me cuz im white as ****

i ended up like eatin w/ my hands.

straight up a good idea, even tho i’d never buy it because that’d be gay, 666 kill people **** school burn ****

I’ve heard it’s ok to eat sushi with your hands. Also I completely agree with you hail satan **** the police

CeleryBob

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

is your sister as hot as you are bandy?

CeleryBob Posted:

is your sister as hot as you are bandy?

Step off my territory. Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

its not really that bad of an idea for kids but chopsticks are really not that hard to use and you can learn in seriously two minutes just google it or something itll make youre lifes a lot easier

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Chuck Diesel Posted:

its not really that bad of an idea for kids but chopsticks are really not that hard to use and you can learn in seriously two minutes just google it or something itll make youre lifes a lot easier

this, im just very special basically

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

How flexible is it? It looks like it is fairly solid and wouldn’t accommodate a larger piece of sushi.

It’s a neat thought, but I don’t know that they would be terribly popular with adults. Is it likely that people who don’t go the chopstick route will go out of their way to get a special utensil?

Flip side, I can see it going over quite well as a sort of training device for kids. It looks like a stabbing/pinching toy, so I think the kids would like it. Log in to see images!

Completely unhelpful comment: These actually look like something I used to put my hair up with.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!