Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

God almighty, a lot of this is like Christian heavy metal or something. “Who you screaming for?” “We’re screaming for Jesus!” Yeah, well. Ok, I guess.

Screaming For Jesus would be a pretty good name for a punk pop band that covers show tunes and only had originals about robots and destructive sex.

I am trying to swear less, so I cannot claim a favorite. I had occasion to hang around with truckers for five years and then gamers for another three. Eight straight years of hearing it will loosen a tongue.

I am partial to “bastard” said with a European accent.

The most entertaining things to happen on this site were the Governor campaign, the fine upstanding member of society pranks and the April Fools identity swap.

This didn’t fit the other music of the show, but was appropriate and I like it.

I wonder how one with no game development skills would go about presenting an idea to a company with a game franchise.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!