Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid Posted:

’Freedom of Speech’ is the right to share & express your thoughts and opinions. It has nothing to do with ‘Freedom of Information’.

You cannot express thoughts on a subject no one knows about. I feel information is more than implied in the first amendment. I understand the need for the government to maintain security information private, but I really cannot think of a way to expressly provide that in law (at least in the English language) without giving the government a blanket authority to decide what constitutes “security information.” That means anything can be withheld from the public. I would prefer to err on the side of anything possibly being leaked. The source has committed a crime, and that has been prosecuted many times before, but prosecuting the “press” is a dangerous road to start down.

I think it’s noteworthy that this letter was sent prior to the release.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!