Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

So, funny story. Once upon a time I ran a contest in this thread and I could have *sworn* I invoked the early termination clause and ended it, but guess what? It seems that I’ve left this hanging for about a year. Whoops! Why you all waited until now to call me out on this I have no clue, but I don’t like the idea of leaving unfinished business. As such:

CONTEST ENDED per OP, section 4, point 2 (no new entries for a freakishly long time).

While the final goal was never reached, the point of this contest was to expand the playerbase, and anyone still eligable at this point has certainly contributed to that, so I’m going to go ahead and give out the final round of BP anyways. Since the value of BP has changed since I started the contest, the prizes will be adjusted accordingly. Heparin informs me that 1 old BP is worth 15 new BP, so that is the new prize amount.

The final five winners are Dmitri, Kol, Vikage, and Heparin (x2). BP has been awarded. I’m not updating either of the two main posts because I’m already tired and I still have to go convince a mod to lock this thread without banning me for unintentional Toxxing.

THREAD CLOSED

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!