Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Billy vs. SNAKEMAN Contest 2 (Up To 50 BP in Prizes)

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Get started by registering with this link

The Quick and Dirty:

WARNING: You may create up to three characters per IP, but only one will be allowed to count for the purposes of this game. BvS keeps track of the IP from which accounts are used to prevent abuse. Don’t try to game the system or it’ll enjoy you up the bum and you won’t be eligible to win this contest anymore.

Overview

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN is a free online game that parodies Naruto and plenty of other anime (kind of like ForumWarz, only with ninjas instead of trolls and male reproductive organes). One of the aspects of this game is a referral system that rewards players for introducing new players to the game. I want new players and the rewards that they bring, you want Brownie Points. Thus, contest is born and we all win.

Prizes

Log in to see images! Every morning that five new contestants have reached Chunin rank, I will randomly award five BP among the eligable contestants.

Log in to see images! Eligable contestants are players that have reached Chunin rank and are in my student list that day.

Log in to see images! Players will only appear in my student list if they remain active and use up most of their stamina each day. Go idle and you won’t win ****.

Log in to see images! Players that are already students of mine are eligable to win in this contest if they post their BvS sigs and are at least Jonin rank or are at least Season 2.

Things Worth Noting:

Log in to see images! This contest will run until all the BP is awarded, though I reserve the right to end the contest early if there are no new contestants for a long(ish) time.

Log in to see images! The primary purpose of this contest is to grow the playerbase. At least try to enjoy the game.

Log in to see images! Your odds for winning are very good in this contest, but they’re better if you start early.

Log in to see images! It’s alright if you post your sig before you reach Chunin rank. I only need it as a way of verifying who your character is. I keep track of everyone’s progress independantly.

Log in to see images! Don’t panic if you have an odd ammount of stamina remaining at the end of the day. If you’re playing normally, you’ll be fine. Problems with being marked inactive will really only arise if you leave lots of stamina unspent.

Log in to see images! Try not to make offensive names. The game is rated PG-13.

Resources:

Log in to see images! The Official BvS Forums (available through the game)

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Village Recommendations

Need help picking your first village and don’t feel like leaving it up to chance? Here are a couple villages that have talked to me and agreed to take in and help teach new players from this contest. Want to check them out yourself first? Feel free to use the Village Lookup to see how big they are.

Normal Villages

Immortal Realms: These usually have more shiny upgrades, but require you to be Chunin rank before you can join

Winners

BP awarded so far:

Log in to see images! starwindlancer edited this message on 09/11/2009 11:14AM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

starwindlancer Posted:

Get started by registering with this link

The Quick and Dirty:

WARNING: You may create up to three characters per IP, but only one will be allowed to count for the purposes of this game. BvS keeps track of the IP from which accounts are used to prevent abuse. Don’t try to game the system or it’ll enjoy you up the bum and you won’t be eligible to win this contest anymore.

Overview

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN is a free online game that parodies Naruto and plenty of other anime (kind of like ForumWarz, only with ninjas instead of trolls and male reproductive organes). One of the aspects of this game is a referral system that rewards players for introducing new players to the game. I want new players and the rewards that they bring, you want Brownie Points. Thus, contest is born and we all win.

Prizes

Log in to see images! Every morning that five new contestants have reached Chunin rank, I will randomly award five BP among the eligable contestants.

Log in to see images! Eligable contestants are players that have reached Chunin rank and are in my student list that day.

Log in to see images! Players will only appear in my student list if they remain active and use up most of their stamina each day. Go idle and you won’t win ****.

Log in to see images! Players that are already students of mine are eligable to win in this contest if they post their BvS sigs and are at least Jonin rank or are at least Season 2.

Things Worth Noting:

Log in to see images! This contest will run until all the BP is awarded, though I reserve the right to end the contest early if there are no new contestants for a long(ish) time.

Log in to see images! The primary purpose of this contest is to grow the playerbase. At least try to enjoy the game.

Log in to see images! Your odds for winning are very good in this contest, but they’re better if you start early.

Log in to see images! It’s alright if you post your sig before you reach Chunin rank. I only need it as a way of verifying who your character is. I keep track of everyone’s progress independantly.

Log in to see images! Don’t panic if you have an odd ammount of stamina remaining at the end of the day. If you’re playing normally, you’ll be fine. Problems with being marked inactive will really only arise if you leave lots of stamina unspent.

Log in to see images! Try not to make offensive names. The game is rated PG-13.

Resources:

Log in to see images! The Official BvS Forums (available through the game)

toxx’d and sig’d

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

We’re still in the game.

Beta Romeo

Avatar: 114488 Sat Feb 07 19:20:46 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Re-Re

Hello again

SuperSonic

Avatar: 148701 2010-01-03 11:24:25 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Yo bro, post count+1

(Youre too late, if you did this 2 weeks before, I woulda signed under u. I didnt find any contests back then.)

P.S.- Anyone know how to find referrer’s name(name of the guy i signed under)?

SuperSonic edited this message on 06/30/2009 7:24AM

IIsOldGreg

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I actually signed up under you before this began, but w/e

[img]

(http://www.animecubed.com/billy/userimages/sigs/85478.jpg)

Edit: Rofl, I can’t get this to work cuz I’m a retard apparently.

IIsOldGreg edited this message on 06/30/2009 7:18AM

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

3 more levels until Chunin.

Oh, and click the sig (i can has stamina?). Log in to see images! Teh Cezar edited this message on 06/30/2009 9:00AM

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

@ Sancdar, Tursi, and Beta Romeo: Good to see you guys again. Been having fun killing zombjas?

@ SuperSonic: No biggie. You’re more than welcome to hang out here and talk Billy stuff if you like.

@ Greg: The BBCode for an image (specifically yours) looks like this:

[img]http://www.animecubed.com/billy/userimages/sigs/85478.jpg[/img]

Also, I’m working with some village leaders right now to make a short list of not-fail villages that would be willing to take in and help teach new players (and of course, have plenty of shinies). Expect to see that in the second post pretty soon.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

im up in here

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Arcanine

Avatar: 123635 Fri Feb 06 20:39:37 -0500 2009

[Communitalist Comr-
ades
]

Level 54 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

what up mah fine upstanding member of societys.

Nice to see this up again. I’d loladvertise my village again, but alas, The Island is full!

Enjoy the game, guys. Log in to see images!

JayZJay

Avatar: 135311 2022-11-07 22:15:10 +0000

[Entropy]

Level 69 Hacker

Currrently trying to break Biden's record of little girls sniffed

Here we go again. Best luck to all.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

starwindlancer Posted:

@ Sancdar, Tursi, and Beta Romeo: Good to see you guys again. Been having fun killing zombjas?

Yeah, 8 ZR after Easy/Easy/Medium, and we just started a Hard map today. Flamethrower, here I come!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

starwindlancer Posted:

Haven’t given it a try at all yet. Been too busy Surviving the Impossible and helping rebuild the reformed village.

Once we get back up to the point we can do Zombjas, though, sounds like it’ll be entertaining.

bum Hat Camp-
er

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

ok I’m Chunin rank now

Ass Hat Camper edited this message on 07/10/2009 11:55AM

Mischybelle

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Actually I withdraw my entry, I couldn’t get interested in the game enough. Oh well.

Mischybelle edited this message on 07/05/2009 4:42AM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Ok, I’m a chunin now.

Skyman747 edited this message on 07/02/2009 12:14PM

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Don’t worry about it. I follow all the contestants with the Ninja Lookup tool. But you’re more than welcome to hang around and chat Billy. If you’ve got any questions I (or any of the vetrans from my last contest, for that matter) can help you out.

ChuckNoris

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

How’s it going all contestants? I’m the kage of AverageJoe village, thought I’d see how all the new BvS players are doing. Whether you choose to join my village or not you are more than welcome to message me at anytime with questions. Also, if you really want to try zombja’s right from the beginning of your BvS career we will be starting another medium map come friday at dayroll (that’s sometime after 5 A.M. CST) so as long as you join by then (or if you plan to join that day we could delay the map for a few hours for you) then you can join in on shooting those zombja’s in the face.

ChuckNoris edited this message on 07/02/2009 4:52AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!