Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Billy vs. SNAKEMAN Contest 2 (Up To 50 BP in Prizes)

YushiMoto

[Necrimanci]

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

BillyvsSNAKE-
MAN_Zarent

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

guest42 Posted:

Haven’t given it a try at all yet. Been too busy Surviving the Impossible and helping rebuild the reformed village.

Once we get back up to the point we can do Zombjas, though, sounds like it’ll be entertaining.

Funny, finding out where my village’s members came from. Tursi’s currently helping me out in Zenith Log in to see images!

Anyway, Zenith Village is an Immortal Realm, just like ChuckNoris’s – that means that it’ll give you +30 stamina right off the bat, not counting other upgrades. However, we’re still in the middle of rebuilding, like Tursi said, so if that’s your thing [Helping out!], then we’d be more than glad to have you and help you out.

Bionic Taffy

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 65 Emo Kid

“Trenchcoat Mafioso”

Maybe now my signature shows?

YES!

Bionic Taffy edited this message on 07/02/2009 11:38AM

Mac369

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Here is an awesome game, and if you click through my sig you can get a pretty decent start.

Plus… we give away free candy..

Mac369 edited this message on 07/02/2009 11:43AM

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

You can advertise your village if you want, Mac, but no thread hijacking. I don’t want peeps getting ****ed because they joined through your sig and can’t participate in the contest.

BUNNI_RAPE

Avatar: 175138 Sat Aug 22 19:47:00 -0400 2009

[So Fresh and So Cl-
ean
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Kooler221

[WeChall]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Welcome back, Selkie!

Kooler221

[WeChall]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Samildanach Posted:

Also, for all the other folks, like me, who just got started on BvS, you might be interested to know that there is an item – the PikaBike – that grants +20 Stamina per day. You get it by playing to level 100 and beating the boss in the less interesting game that came before Billy, . I like stamina. I’m working on it. I’m playing Lamhfada. After level 10, you can add other players as Rivals. Rivals basically seem to give free XP toward leveling and free “Awesome” toward getting useful items.

In other words, they are good. I want some. If you want +20 Stamina/day for Billy, like I do, feel free to join Animeversus and add Lamhfada when you can add rivals. You’ll have to TM me or something, because apparently there’s no notification when someone adds you, you just have to know to add them back. We can all rivalwhore together to make it as quick as possible.

Oh, and check the AnimeVersus wiki. There’s information on good starting builds and progressions there to help you level up quickly.

Add Kooler when you can add rivals and then tell me when you do so I can add you too!

bitpixel

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Just started

Krystie

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Should be getting to Chunin today!

ChuckNoris

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Everyone just starting and hitting Chunin remember that once you do you can join one of the “Immortal Realms” on the list at the beginning of this thread. If you want a closer look at which ones have better bonuses or even which have openings then do a village look-up (on your main page at the bottom right) and type in the name of the village you’re interested in. Many of the bigger villages give starting players free shinies to help them get on their feet in the game. Also, if you decide you like your current village but would like to try to get an alt (a second or third character you make, you can have up to three characters on one IP) in an IR for growing faster and having access to all content then simply make that character with the kage of said village you’re interested in as your referral, that way you can go in as a genin.

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

ChuckNoris Posted:

...simply make that character with the kage of said village you’re interested in as your referral…

But Chuck is right. Those of you that are just starting to hit Chunin have had enough time in your starter village to get a feel for what day to day operations are like in them. If you’re satisfied with your current village, that’s great! If not, however, now would be the time to consider switching to an Immortal Realm. If I recall correctly, there is a two day waiting period when switching villages without using TeleVillage potions (which are a bit out of your budget at this point in time), but if you’re stuck in Suck Village: The Village Hidden in FAIL, two days is nothing.

Also, while I have nothing against alts, please make sure you’ve got enough time to play them. By the end of your first Season your daily stamina will be about 3-4 times your starting stamina (provided that your village doesn’t suck).

And in more awesome news, our first round of prizes has been awarded! Congrats to Krystie, bitpixel (qsan), and guest42 (Tursi) for each winning 1 BP and JayZJay for winning 2 BP! A list of current winners has been added to the second post and will be updated as we go.

ChuckNoris

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Hey I never mentioned myself, merely letting them know the option is there Log in to see images!

lobis

Level 10 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Madam Mandi

[Trolls R Us]

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

here it is

Lone Lekgolo

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

MasterExplod-
er

Level 11 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Might be kinda late, but I’d also recommend you join Radiant Village. It’s a village that has low tax rates and cheap items at the store. The leader of the village will also be more than willing to help you getting started and pointing you in the right direction.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Right, I reached Chunin!

magic-molest-
er

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Free stuff?

magic-molester edited this message on 07/08/2009 5:07PM

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Only one Chunin away from the next prize awarding.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!