Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

i had a really bad GI bug once… i won’t go into details… but yeah. voted sneaky sharts. my uncle pooped on my cousin’s face once by accident, also due to a sneaky shart (he just meant to fart on him). i don’t think i’d **** myself for 20 bucks. maybe 50. it’d definitely have to be worth the clothes i was wearing.

Same vote. Great story! Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Why not Log in to see images!

Wear a some old **** that i had been planning to throw away, and take a long shower/bath afterwards.

I think we’re on the same page. Log in to see images!

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

i remember one time i was on these really strong antibiotics that made me sicker than the actual infection they were supposed to be fighting, and every ****ing time i fell asleep i **** myself

but it wasnt **** it was ****ing like, water with liquid **** in it.

so i ended up sleeping for almost a week on the ****ing toilet.

AHAHAHHAHA. Totally what I was hoping for. Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

No, but I’m only 19 so I’ve got a long time left to **** myself. And no I would not intentionally **** myself for $20.

How about a trade? Like two people **** themselves and you exchange pictures?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!