Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Bacchus Posted:

What’s your favorite vegan beer?

I don’t drink because alcohol is a drug and drugs are totally stupid. I mean, how are you going to be a better person if all you do is pollute your body with things like CRACK and MARIJUANA, it’s just very special. People mostly do that **** to fit in, and then they end up addicted and alone and then they die just like stupid people should. A half a glbum of red wine drank over several hours might be good for your heart and not too bad for your liver though, and if you want to enjoy a fine Vegan wine I suggest Philo Ridge. By the way, if you ARE going to drink beer you should drink something like Hbumeröder or Warsteiner or any of the German beers because the Reinheitsgebot says brewers can’t add animal products to their beers or filter it through bone so it’s ALMOST vegan but it still totally isn’t because yeast is alive.

That was an EXCELLENT question Bacchus, are you vegan already or thinking about it, how else can I help you?

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

-Does bacon count as a vegetable?

no. Log in to see images! sorry!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!