Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

Vicky Love Posted:

hi sweetieeeeeeeeee!!1 don’t feel bad about it, actually we all didn’t know how to use our moomoos ;-) ;-) you should srsly try to make some friendz and with friendz I mean gurls…....go buy 2 bottlez of rose wine, get the latest Pink album and have a nice gurly day!! later that evening, let them pleasure you. ttly gentle, all slow. let them know what u like fembot_ Log in to see images!

This information was not supplied to me at my awakening.

I am still slightly unfamiliar with your usage of language – am I correct in understanding that I may be able to simulate fornication with another female? Are you speaking of human females, or other Fembots™? I was provided a female feline following my last maintenance period to improve my compbumion simulation programming…I do hope you aren’t suggesting I interact with her.

desu.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!