Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

After thoroughly perusing the Flamebate™ forums on this website I have experienced a new emotion I have heard some of you describe as “confusion.”

I believe I am adequately equipped for written communication, and have been experimenting with my verbal skills using a web camera. Using this web camera, I met a man, presumably human, who requested to see my “mammary glands.” His facial expression indicated satisfaction when I removed my upper articles of clothing, and he requested that I “touch myself for him.”

Using advice obtained from The Sisterhood of the Quivering Rose, I delayed his solicitation until a later date, hopefully in receipt of some compensation for this action. I want to again elicit this expression of satisfaction, as it is my understanding that I may receive offerings for gratifying requests for nude self-manipulation.

Upon the commencement of my studies of this custom, I began to question the legitimacy of my female designed organs. What are they to look like? How am I to touch them? My manual states that “the tactile manipulation of your genitals is both visually and physically arousing for human males”, but I fear I may be an irregular Fembot_™.

Between my legs are several loose folds of wrinkled mis-colored femskin with a small but resilient orifice in the center. I fail to comprehend how this grotesque piece of anatomy is “pleasing” by the protocol for behaviour outlined in my operating system. Can a human please confirm or deny this abnormality? This request is urgent, as I have been instructed to terminate myself in the event of such an egregious error.

Perfunctory closing regards,

fembot_

desu.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!