Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

Someone reminded me in IDC last week that I have watched The Human Centipede too many times. I forget who said that, but feel free to remind me.

These are my thoughts:
The Human Centipede is nowhere near as gory or gross as I initially anticipated it to be. There’s really only that one scene where that Japanese guy says “****! I have to ****!” and even then you don’t really see any ****-eating. I know that it’s only the first sequence and Tom Six plans on making exponentially more gross films, but whatever. It’s not the **** eating that interests me. Ok, that’s a lie, but I think THC is a fail attempt at social commentary, and we should at least give Six a little cred for trying to seriously examine global politics and hierarchical society within the genre of shock-horror, which will never ****ing work.

tl;dr: German doktor, Japanese/American victims, a medical experiment that always leaves all but the top of the food chain (the Japanese guy is the only one that gets to eat actual food, and the only one that can speak- representing the social elite) left to starve or eat ****. Thoughts on this?

Yes, I do like **** a lot, feel free to point this out to me often.
Also, anyone else ****ed at how fail this film is? I’d have loved to see this kind of social commentary in a film that people would actually watch and take seriously.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!