Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I don’t know what to say really. I want to repeat what I said before but that would be considered as trolling. I’d like to make a post explaining why every thread he’s made is worthless but that’s a waste of time because he’s got like a billion threads. I would like ricket to improve his thread grabber so it ignores certain peoples threads because I’m too lazy to look at his code and do it myself.

Oh ho ho it’s all trolling and hilarious and fun and games but if you think about it this is the only site that allows spam for some reason. I can’t think of any other place that allows spamming. Heck I don’t think the ****hole of the internet (4chan) allows spamming.

I dunno what could counter this. I mean one site I know had a forum that required you to fill in a captcha before you post (that AND a flood limit). I mean that’s a bit too much obviously. How about a limit on how many threads you can make a day? Can the voting system actually do something so like if a thread has so many downvotes that it gets “hidden” like you would with *buildr? Something needs to be done you can’t just go “oh well it’s in RP then I guess they can get away with it”. Sorry if this sounds “uncivil”; but that’s very special.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!