Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Serious thread about Inspector Chelmey.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

He’s gone way past “trolling” this is down right spamming.

Everyone whos been here for more than a month knows we are a dieing community, and if anything he drives people away. What’s a new user to think when he comes to Flamebate for the first time and sees nothing but spam?

What happens to mods being able to ban people for “****ting up” RP. I know “****ting up” rp happens a lot, but just go to general RP and look at the pages. Each page is at least 90% Chelmey. If spamming up a forum with useless **** isn’t killing the community, I don’t know what is.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

So the troll’s trolling is working? On the RP side? I don’t see the problem.

There’s a whole other side of the board without spam. If newbies are scared away from the site due to the RP side, meh.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

What rule is he breaking?

For God’s sake, you’re playing a game about trolling forums. That half of the board is dedicated to trolling. What he’s doing is the dictionary definition of trolling... just kept to the right side of the boards.

What you’re all doing is feeding him. Every single time you guys get bumhurt and post one of these threads bawwing about his spam, I can pretty much guarantee he sits back and laughs a bit.

AFAIK, we’ve never banned a user for spamming RP. I’ll talk to the guys about it, but I don’t anticipate starting now.

Edit: I swear I’m going to start calling you “Ninjahammer”

spacekadt edited this message on 08/25/2010 2:33PM

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Because obviously making a new thread every 30 seconds so no one else can get their thread seen is some new super advance version of trolling.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Because obviously making a new thread every 30 seconds so no one else can get their thread seen is some new super advance version of trolling.

Or, you know, something that’s been done in the name of trolling on the internet for years now. He can’t go forever… just wait for him to stop Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

spacekadt Posted:

Or, you know, something that’s been done in the name of trolling on the internet for years now. He can’t go forever… just wait for him to stop Log in to see images!

Pretty sure if he’s able to keep it up for a week+ he’s going to be doing it for a loooong time.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Pretty sure if he’s able to keep it up for a week+ he’s going to be doing it for a loooong time.

Wow, he’s been spamming every 30 seconds for a week+ already? Dude must be hungry… nevermind the state of his living room. Probably looks (and smells) a little like CarciNorman.

Seriously, though… I’ve seen more time in RP in the last few days where people have the normal **** threads in the active topics than when Chelmey is spamming every 30 seconds.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

CrinkzPipe Posted:

He’s gone way past “trolling” this is down right spamming.

Spamming **** is not trolling and that’s all he’s ever done. Spamming is downright admitting you suck so much at trolling you have to copy paste useless stuff mindlessly in a rather desperate attempt to “troll the community”.

Semantics aside, I agree. This is ridiculous. We shouldn’t need to use an script to get rid of a person who’s outright damaging the community.

MC Banhammer Posted:

So the troll’s trolling is working? On the RP side? I don’t see the problem.

There’s a whole other side of the board without spam. If newbies are scared away from the site due to the RP side, meh.

You always failed at trolling anyway, of course you’d fail to understand this. No offense meant, I still love you (in a sexual way).

I’m amazed people don’t see the problem with someone spamming constantly. Spammers like Something_Witty would spam stuff once per week, and that was fine because it was not frequent.

The problem with the whole posting in RP is that some of us are simply not civil enough to post what we think here (I’m honestly inclined to believe I will be banned by this post since I “trolled” MCB), and modship is REALLY harsh in this side of the board (remember when Chuck Diesel was banned for QUOTING A TROLLING QUOTE AND LAUGHING AT IT?) for those intelligent-but-kind-of-an-bumhole posters (quoting Hobart here).

Just ‘cause you think that’s fine because you avoid one side of the board, it doesn’t mean it is fine.

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

You know, it’s pretty funny that you guys say you don’t care about me but then you create scripts and threads to get rid of me.

Makes you think, huh?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Remember when PANTS did it and everyone thought it was funny?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

Remember when PANTS did it and everyone thought it was funny?

PANTS didn’t spam every day, all the time.

Nor did switty.

Or anyone in **** YOU.

Did I cover all the potential spammers yet?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Inspector Chelmey Posted:

You know, it’s pretty funny that you guys say you don’t care about me but then you create scripts and threads to get rid of me.

Makes you think, huh?

The script is for general usage, you just happen to be a prime target because you’re just that annoying.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Bacchus Posted:

Obvious troll post I feel I should report but I won’t because nothing will happen anyway

Fran Posted:

Spamming is downright admitting you suck so much at trolling you have to copy paste useless stuff mindlessly in a rather desperate attempt to “troll the community”.

Fran Posted:

Since you’re having trouble reading between the lines I’ll spell it out a little more: Inspector has successfully trolled the people who are crying on CD.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Bacchus Posted:

Since you’re having trouble reading between the lines I’ll spell it out a little more: Inspector has successfully trolled the people who are crying on CD.

Since you’re having trouble reading between the lines I’ll spell it out a little more: Spamming mindlessly is not trolling.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Fran, while your point may be valid, this site runs by its own rules. And this site’s definition of trolling includes

Trolling can include any post that includes text or pictures that are off-topic, NSFW or shock (including depictions of nudity, graphic sexuality, or graphic and realistic violence, gore or mutilation), spam (including text, emoticon, blank-line or empty-quote spam), name-calling, ad hominem insults, threats, harbumment or mini-modding.

So even if it’s poor trolling, it’s still — by this site’s definition — trolling, and as such is perfectly permitted on the side of the board I don’t go to because of this site’s rules about trolling.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

PANTS didn’t spam every day, all the time.

Nor did switty.

Or anyone in **** YOU.

Did I cover all the potential spammers yet?

leetlol?

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

The general populace is again a victim of semantics.

Sometimes being friendly could defeat a troll!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!