Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

apparently this isn’t good enough according to mox because it doesn’t mention law stuff or something and mox has a phd in law so he would totally know all about law and stuff

I think it would be better if people scanned in their birth certificate into the site so they would actually know when you were born so they can check if you are of a right age to view the site cause that will avoid 12 year olds looking at the site and accidentally seeing mammary glands and sex which children are not supposed to know about ever. sadly this isn’t a valid answer because mox is king of law and this is totally wrong and he’ll find something that proves why what I just said is illegal

Other posters please give suggestions but remember none of them will be correct because mox will say it’s the wrong answer regardless of what you say.

Also I am not trolling this is a very serious concern and I want this to be discussed civily and sincerely ok

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!