Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt thread for mox to point out what is wrong with the "I am not offended" bumon

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

apparently this isn’t good enough according to mox because it doesn’t mention law stuff or something and mox has a phd in law so he would totally know all about law and stuff

I think it would be better if people scanned in their birth certificate into the site so they would actually know when you were born so they can check if you are of a right age to view the site cause that will avoid 12 year olds looking at the site and accidentally seeing mammary glands and sex which children are not supposed to know about ever. sadly this isn’t a valid answer because mox is king of law and this is totally wrong and he’ll find something that proves why what I just said is illegal

Other posters please give suggestions but remember none of them will be correct because mox will say it’s the wrong answer regardless of what you say.

Also I am not trolling this is a very serious concern and I want this to be discussed civily and sincerely ok

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

i am posting because i agree with this thread and its premise

also i am welsh and don’t understand how law really works and bumume my half degree in computer science makes me aware of american and canadian law, man i am the best

also link some facebook pics here thanks

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

megazeroexe Posted:

also link some facebook pics here thanks

Don’t do this. Just, trust me.

Actually I had to type that and i can’t copy and paste it. But there is none of that important legal dogreat timesentation.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

The nerd o powa Posted:

Actually I had to type that and i can’t copy and paste it. But there is none of that important legal dogreat timesentation.

yeah nerd of powers that’s great but you’re wrong cause that doesn’t answer the question that mox asked quit trolling this thread nerd of powers

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

hello my name is mox and i am calling the kettle black

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Hey guys lets pretend we know laws and stuff

Somebody can use birth certificates for a scam.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

Hey guys lets pretend we know laws and stuff

fran that’s great but mox will say that you are wrong because you’re in brazil which is like a third world country and laws are different there to america even though forumwarz is hosted and based in canada. I’m sorry but you’re just wrong

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

no really man any facebook picture will work

but on a serious note i asked a legit question and figured out the first answer on my own and was left stumped by the second question, but you know i forgot law is business ethics and if it is ethically acceptable by forum users it should be federal law oh man what a great point, internet is serious business guys and word is law

<m0x> jesus i wish i was trolling so i got banned at this point

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

The nerd o powa Posted:

Somebody can use birth certificates for a scam.

that’s not true because mox said that it is a valid way to prove the age of someone. also according to mox you shouldn’t be on this site because it has mammary glands and sex and you shouldn’t see mammary glands and sex because you admitted that you were under 18 which is against american laws god bless america Log in to see images!

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

no really man any facebook picture will work

but on a serious note i asked a legit question and figured out the first answer on my own and was left stumped by the second question, but you know i forgot law is business ethics and if it is ethically acceptable by forum users it should be federal law oh man what a great point, internet is serious business guys and word is law

<m0x> jesus i wish i was trolling so i got banned at this point

ok then if you wanted to know about the legal stuff of forumwars then why didn’t you tubmail et or jb about it instead of making a thread where anyone could provide an answer but all were wrong because you said so

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SanDyk Posted:

ok then if you wanted to know about the legal stuff of forumwars then why didn’t you tubmail et or jb about it instead of making a thread where anyone could provide an answer but all were wrong because you said so

And why is it wrong to ask for clarification on certain rules? I understand you can’t see that through your careposting gimmick (which is frankly getting old and boring), but that’s all what mox has been doing all along.

ET and JB are obviously unreachable since ET got a full job and JB is drinking grey goose vodka while reciting haikus somewhere in the US, so there’s nothing wrong with posting it on Flamebate. Sorry if his observations kill some of the status quo of Flamebate but they’re valid questions.

Don’t like it you can suck a male reproductive organ or something.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

you all kept saying deal with it, don’t worry about it man nothing can happen

if this site disappeared i’d move on pretty damn quick, i don’t care what happens to this site and if it gets shut down dawg i don’t give a ****, my question on the user’s liabilities of it was already asked, and the question to that question is, why is there no ToC that just states RP rules are lax and if you’re a minor be wary, the user is breaking no rules or laws and the site is covered now

this is textbook law, not ethical which you just can’t seem to comprehend so it is okay

now about those pictures

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

ITT: ET posts in this topic

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

ET and JB are obviously unreachable since ET got a full job…

ET posted here quite recently. he’s obviously not unreachable. I know you can’t see through your “I’m a whiny ****” gimmick (which is frankly getting old and boring) but ET is still fairly active on this site, even if he does have a job.

Don’t like it you can suck a male reproductive organ or something. Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

if our pro internet lawyers were still around we wouldnt be in this mess Log in to see images!

PRO INTERNET-
LAWYER

[WeChall]

Level 14 Re-Re

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

if our pro internet lawyers were still around we wouldnt be in this mess Log in to see images!

SanDyk Posted:

Not to stir up more ****, but I actually was a little curious about this myself. I really don’t care in the least and, in fact, allowed my 15 year old daughter to make an account. No where in registration etc is age asked. I don’t think it needs to be, just thought it was odd that it wasn’t mentioned that the material within was potentially of an adult nature.

I did see Cid’s response to the other thread and that makes the most sense: It’s used by many sites to reduce complaints from angry parents or give the site an “out” should someone complain, but isn’t necessary.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Bacchus Posted:

I allowed my 15 year old daughter to make an account.

what?? you’re a terrible father.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!