Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Valid post & valid question. Personally, I think it’s worth kicking up the chain for higher level discussion. However, let me ask you this: why do you need to post them in CD in the first place? Do you what to hold an actual civil discussion regarding the history of the swastika in various cultures, or do you just want to be able to post the pics for the sake of posting the pics?

The bigger issue is: Why do some not want them posted? Is it the specific item, who it offends or who it references? As pointed out several times already, in most people’s opinion the image itself is far less offensive than what we see daily on CD. The question of why it’s not allowed is necessary to prevent possible repeat offenses with other similar images that have a valid place in historical as well as modern society related discussions. If it’s simply that a swastika is disallowed, so be it, just say so. If it’s Jewish people being offended, say so. If it’s Nazism being represented in any small way, say so. For christ’s sake stop saying it should be obvious, though. I honestly do not see how my post in the thread that started this could be taken in an offensive manner and therefore have benefited in no way from the ban. If I don’t know why you don’t want them posted I can’t know if a similar situation were to occur.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!