Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Catt although Posted:

There are many “posts” on the game forums that would be against the rules in CD.

I think I’m done replying on this subject. If you can’t understand that CD has different rules than the site as a whole I don’t know what to tell you.

­It’s not that though, Catt. It’s just the fact that people got banned for keeping on topic in a thread, whether other people agreed with the content or not. It may have not been a good thread for most people, but the people who posted in it had an interest in the topic (hateful or not) and decided to keep posting. Now, people have been warned before even starting the game that this site contains material that could or could not be offensive, so why would they expect different in the forums? Sure, there’s rules for CD, but there’s also potential NSFW threads on this side of the board as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!