Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

“No, momma not here no more; She wiff Jebus now,” Cheryl contorted in her wheelchair visibly upset.

I smiled, “Jesus loves both of you very much.” Cheryl’s snot-encrusted face beamed with a goofy grin. “I know because Jesus told me.” She laughed as I spoke, then quickly fell into doe-eyed awe as I so sincerely continued, “Jesus told me a lot of things about you Cheryl, because I pray to him every night.”

“Whats him say? What Jebus want me to do?” Too easy, I thought. I could feel the blood rushing to my male reproductive organ.

“Jesus wants to test you; he wants you to do some things I say so he knows you believe his words,” she nodded in anticipation, mouth agape. “If you pbum the test, you get to see Mommy in heaven… but if you fail… or you tell ANYONE EVER… well, he has to send you and your mommy down to Hell…”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!