Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

man-man Posted:

Important to know, there’s more genetic variation within any given race than between them, meaning you can easily be more similar to someone of a different race than you are to people of your own race. It’s mostly a social construct, not a useful biological distinction. Excepting a handful of cases, where there are genetic traits more commonly found among members of a particular ethnic group.

I’m glad someone pointed this out; I probably should have instead of accusing him of trolling, but I was a little stunned (and confused by the inclusion of Jamaican and gay as racial groups).

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

All people were originally white, but some of them sinned and so God punished them by giving them various skin colors.

I **** you not this is what some Christians believe.

I would say some Christians believe in this the way that some Christians believe in werewolves. No point in rolling a billion or so people into a category with a few thousand loonies.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!