Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lola, it’s just after dawn and I have to get on the move. I met with Uli in that ridiculous German beer garden. They were playing some kind of loud folk music and I could barely hear him. Well, maybe that was the point. Uli told me some of the things Doug was involved with: the double-dealing and some kind of corporate espionage for a company in Rome called Donatello Tech. But here’s the funny thing—they don’t make medical equipment like they do at Doug’s company. Uli doesn’t know if they make anything at all, but I don’t know if I should believe him. He kept saying he was a nihilist, whatever the hell that is.

But I’m going to find this company; see what they know about Doug and if he’s even still alive. It’s hard to believe Doug would be involved with something like this, Lola. It just doesn’t feel right. I’m probably walking right into a trap, but I have to see it through. I’ll contact you when I can.

And keep the police out of it. I finally remembered who the third man reminded me of. His size and the way he sat in that chair—it had to be Captain Prescot. I hope I’m wrong.

Detective Phil Marlot edited this message on 05/17/2010 10:44PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!