Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

So here’s the deal, I have a cell phone.

It looks very much like this: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr2_v8-1991.php (That’s not the exact model, but it’s close enough that i think i works the same).

And last night, it stopped working. I took it in the bathroom and left it on the sink while I showered, playing music (not an uncommon deal) and when I got out of the shower, it stopped working. I typed about 4 letters, and the keypad stopped responding (all but the END key). So I turned it off and back on, and I couldn’t type in the lock code. So I figured it had water in it, since this happened to me once before (when I dropped this same phone in a toilet), so i let it dry and put it in a bag of rice. Trouble is, it’s still not working. Only the END key responds, so I can turn it on and off, but I really need it to work cause I have some stuff I gotta do.

So I’ll give 45 BP to whoever can help me fix my phone. I can give additional details, but understand you are talking to the technological equivalent of a monkey.

That’s all. Please help.

toxx? idk if i gotta but ok.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!