Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Doc_Holliday Posted:

Got two for-sale Monks and finally completed Sanders – what now, spading Gods?

Where’s the best hunting grounds for Whats_Up and Belgium? Still Britannia and 60 Secondmen?

Also, now at 252/267 Offense/Defense. Log in to see images!

60 Secondmen at High Luck is best for Belgiums, man-man is at 58 already with that

DinkDonkDoink Steamboards at High Luck is the best place for What’s up, but if you’ve already pbumed it then Lamebait at High Luck is the next best way and I have 68/75 there, which is still a long ways to go…

Malaise has Penn and Teller set it seems

I’d say just pick any file which is unique to a Forum and we’ll finish those ones off first, most of the rest will kind of just happen along the way Log in to see images!

Edit: By the way, I found out one place where

clip of faux news being fair and balanced (ONE OF A KIND!).divy

drops. And unfortunately it’s at Animal Double Crossing. It took me about 100 drops at 209 Luck to get one piece, so this one will be about as fun as The Holy Bible txt msg edition.

Dunatis edited this message on 04/21/2010 2:23PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!