Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

look at me i am celerysteve and my sense of humor is so much better than yours that is why i am such a successful writer and the apprentice team went and dumbed down my brilliant prose because they were actually interested in making episode 3 successful

here because i am so much better than all of you i am going to pbum judgment on you and say that you have no taste because you dont give a **** about my references to someone elses clbumic poetry brilliant writing

also not giving a **** about what people think of you on an internet forum means you secretly really really do give a **** because we all know that what happens here actually has a huge impact on the rest of our lives so there is plenty of reason to genuinely care about it all confident people should aspire to be more like me and whine on forums so the trolls all realize how their intentionally upsetting actions are making other people upset

here is some ****ing truth that i needed to be drunk to tell you because we all know that nobody has ever acted like a selfish ****up when they have been drinking

haha

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!