Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Celerysteve Posted:

Sometimes I think I go too subtle like…

Celerysteve Posted:

Like he needs you. Was has already had 1000 men, shows what you know.

But honestly — and I know the “cool” thing to say is everyone here is gay/dumb — but there’s a lot of smart people on forumwarz. I know, because I have the internet. This place is a convention of scholars in comparison to many. That, and I think we only notice the stupid people, you know, like the ones who say genuinely stupid **** all the time and catch ****, or they play to the crowd and are regarded as some of our best posters. But let me not mince words, you keep an eye out boy… you’ll catch a few quick studies on here. Enough to, well, if intelligence was chocolate we’d have enough for some pretty gooey chocolate chip cookies. Yeah, I’m ending on cookies. Er, cookies shaped like goatse lol.

Celerysteve, reporting live from left field.

We now resume your regularly scheduled acronyms already in progress.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!