Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Forumwarz Cool Kid Posted:

as a cool kid I cannot stress enough on how this is a terrible idea and it will never work out.

did I come on this site to play dungeons and dragons? no so why are you thinking of making a board where people can pretend they are faeries or wizards or trolls or some ****? Most of the people here realise that this site is a “game about trolling” and if making a board where we can’t troll is going to fix things then it won’t cause it’s just going to be a cesspool of troll like everywhere else.

jb, here’s a better idea. why don’t you fund some people to do some “gimmick alts” that are “totally hilarious” and better than the ones that were chosen last time. I’m sure you can’t do worse than those that won that contest.

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

Too bad you can’t even use the excuse of ‘new poster’ in your case.

Also you’re one of those terrible gimmick alts you mentioned and provide absolutely nothing worthwhile to any conversation. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!